Whoa! Hermione is all grown up–just check out Emma Watson’s sultry style on the October cover of Glamour magazine.
Here’s a better shot of her cover outfit from inside the magazine:
Artsy, moody, and sexy. Wow. Emma’s style is irresistible–although for the street, I’d recommend replacing the exposed bra with a sweet top of some sort! I love that she’s got the sort-of-innocent white dress paired with edgy black Mary Janes and that metallic black eyeliner (get a similar look with Physician’s Formula Eyebrightener Brightening Liquid Eyeliner in Metallic Black; $6.50, drugstores). You can use texturizer on short hair to recreate her style or if you have longer hair, why not try a messy topknot?
Here are some pieces to get you started on recreating Emma’s look:
1. Picot Trim Lace Dress, $29.80, Forever 21
2. Satin Trim Lace Dress, $27.80, Forever 21
3. Qupid Jillian Black Velvet Peep Toe Heelless platforms, $33, Lulu’s
4. Blair Boutique Faux Fur Coat, $100
5. Merona Open Cardigan Sweater, $24.99, Target
6. Faceted Geo Nugget Necklace, $9.80, Forever 21