Well, this is something new! If you’re unfamiliar with the link party check out one of the lovely hosts to find out more.
Without further ado, here are the September link-up questions…
1. When you’re feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
I usually listen to music to put myself in a better mood. And snuggle with my kitties!
2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
That’s a toughie. The sixties always sound like they’d appeal to my hippie self. But to be honest I don’t know a lot about the different time periods so I’m not really sure–I just know I wouldn’t want to live in an era with corsets!
3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
Last year I found out everyone at my workplace would be allowed to dress up for Halloween, so I dressed up to the hilt as a pirate. I was the only one who arrived in costume!
4. Five weird things we wouldn’t know about you without being told?
- I was home-schooled.
- I tend to wear either head-to-toe black or very colorful outfits. There’s no middle ground for me!
- I adore penguins.
- I’m super-shy when you first meet me, but if we get to know each other well you’ll find I have a wicked and often inappropriate sense of humor.
- I used to swear up and down I wouldn’t get married, ever, period. Look who got hitched early!
5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
- Don’t be so shy, and don’t be so hard on yourself. People will like you even if you’re not perfect!
- That boy isn’t worth it. Someone else will come along who is, though, so don’t let all of your hurt prevent you from being happy again.
- It’s okay to go out of the house without makeup on!
- Don’t change anything about yourself to make other people happy. You’re insecure right now and want to fit in, but you’ll wind up unhappy in the long run if you don’t stick to your guns. Don’t worry, though, you’ll eventually figure it out and then life will get awesome.
- Please stop wearing so much eyeliner. And learn to use the lash curler properly!