Once again, I forgot to actually post the MMI link party on Tuesday. (!!) I’m getting way too busy these days!
1. What was your favorite gift given to you as a child? I remember getting lots of LEGOs, which I loved, along with baking supplies and an origami kit. Anything creative really piqued my interest!
2. Christmas is almost here, what is one Christmas song you could listen to on repeat? I could actually listen to the entire Enya Christmas album And Winter Came, but I love this song in particular:
I also really love the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and listen to their Christmas Eve and Other Stories album nonstop through the month of December! Here is one of my favorite songs from that album.
3. What are a few of the items on your Christmas list this year? I had a hard time making a list–I don’t really need anything? I asked for a plant, an electric blanket, and dark chocolate, all of which I already received! Beyond that, I would love another kitty–but the husband already said no to that one!
4. Do you and your family have any special holiday traditions? Not really. Now that I’m married, though, my husband and I have our own tradition: each year we go out shopping together for two new ornaments for the tree, one for him and one for me. We write the year on each ornament and then each December when we unpack the Christmas boxes we can look back at our ornaments and reminisce about what was going on in each year. It’s a ton of fun and much better than buying random ornaments that might not have any particular meaning behind them!
5. Which do you prefer, wrapping paper or gift bags? Why? I prefer wrapping paper with ribbons and bows, but I’m a terrible and rather lazy wrapper, so I usually resort to gift bags!