Who’s glad that the week is almost over? Actually, mine is just beginning–but that’s okay, because I finally got some Christmas decorations up yesterday! Go me!
Okay, on to this week’s topic: bizarre food combos. I have a lot, all of which get me soundly teased…
- Doritos and chocolate anything (syrup, sauce, pudding, ice cream) used as a dip.
- Crackers with brick cheese and jam.
- Crackers with brick cheese and apples.
- Garlic bread with peanut butter or chocolate (or both) on top!
- Pizza with pineapple and green peppers.
- Salad with fruit in it. I’m talking mixed greens with Italian dressing and croutons, a few strips of vegetarian “chicken”, and then a serving of mandarin oranges, apples, berries, or some other type of fruit.
- Scrambled eggs with ketchup.
- Soft pretzels with mustard.
Sound bizarre enough for you? What bizarre food combinations do you like? Tell me in the comments section below!