I love a meal from our local Thai restaurant–Pad Thai noodles, pineapple curry over rice, sweet and sour veggies and tofu, spring rolls, and Thai iced tea, plus coconut “ice cream” for dessert! I also really love Italian food and I was so happy that our local pizza place decided to start offering vegetarian subs and pizzas made with soy cheese.
1. Spending time with my husband. (What a sap.)
2. When I wake up in the evening and my kitties are snuggled up close to me.
3. Getting out of a hot shower to climb into fresh, clean bedsheets. I don’t know why, this has always felt so luxurious to me!
4. A really good story. This can be a book or a movie.
6. Being outside in nature.
7. Chocolate. Or any good food, really, but especially chocolate.
8. That early period just before sunrise, when the world hasn’t quite woken up yet. There’s something really magical about it. Even the air smells different.
9. Feeling a sense of accomplishment about my day. If I get a lot done and have time left over later for relaxing, I feel very happy.
10. New shoes!