2. To really appreciate this dancing cat GIF from Hoppip’s Tumblr, you have to turn on a techno song and watch the cats do the wave to the beat. Try something from Tiesto. (Go check out that Tumblr by the way–it’s full of cute kitty GIFs and drawings.)
|Hoppip / Via hoppip.tumblr.com|
And I’m over here like…
WHY? Is it not enough that we have One Direction running loose in the world?
6. By the way, boys–the Dave Grohl look is only attractive if you are in fact Dave Grohl. If you are marginally employed and living in your parent’s basement until you “make it big”, you just look like a silly wannabe who needs to wash his hair.
7. You have to go see this Vine of a truck driving off a highway overpass. No, really, this happened. (The driver is okay, by the way.)
8. I am trying so hard to get into season two of Game of Thrones but it is just nowhere nearly as good as the books. Things ought to get a lot better once this smooth criminal shows up, considering he was my favorite character in all of book two. But I don’t really know that I’ll bother going on to season three. The TV show has just really been a letdown. :(
9. I guess you know you’ve given a cat a really good rubdown when he stops purring to give you a double head boop.
10. This note and response was written on a box in our stockroom. I don’t what’s funnier, the fact that someone wrote a note requesting garbage pickup or the fact that someone else replied to shame them and still did not take the box to the trash. This box has been sitting there for months. Months, people. It’s like something from a Dilbert cartoon.