1. I’m trying very hard to not be tempted by all the big Christmas beauty sales going on. I’ve seen some really good deals from brands like Tarte and Julep but I’m trying to be good and not spend any money on myself right now so I’ll have rainy day money post-holidays.
2. It finally feels like an appropriate time to start thinking about Christmas. Obviously the stores have been ready for Christmas since September, but I don’t really feel ready until a month or so beforehand. Now I’m ready for pine candles, Christmas lights, and all the mint-flavored treats…but no Christmas music yet, please.
3. I’ll keep listening to my regular music until about December 23rd. That is, unless I’m at work, where it will no doubt be forced on me.
5. A Dance With Dragons is FINALLY out in paperback. Debating whether to read it now, or wait for the rest of the books so I don’t have another frustrating period of lag between installments.
6. I’ve also got another series from the library that I’m ready to start reading, just as soon as I get a hold of book one. I have books two, three, and four. Go figure.
7. I’m not normally a rap person, but here’s one of my new workout tunes.
9. This is one of the really soothing songs I’ve had on my playlist recently.