1. Am I the only one who stalks the mailman when I’m waiting on a package?
2. And also, blogs. If you have some sort of “you might also like…” linky on your posts, prepare to be post-stalked. Especially if I’m trying to avoid working on posts of my own. (But I’m a good post-stalker and leave lots of comments, so win-win.)
3. I just found this girl’s blog and she tells the best stories. The ‘Karly’s Keywords’ posts had me in stitches. I may or may not have read all of them.
4. Also: Pinterest stalking. Totally a thing. Excellent way to see if we would be good friends in real life. You also post inappropriate humor, death by chocolate recipes and an outlandish number of cute baby animals? We should pursue this further.
5. Totally switching topics…I can’t believe January is almost over. Where did it go?
6. It’s trying to snow here, but it’s mostly just sleeting and melting. Apparently there is more snow in Atlanta right now than in my yard. Not fair.
7. Typos in magazines really bother me. Like, you’re a nationally delivered publication with a giant editorial board, surely you have a copywriter to catch these errors?!
8. I found a vegan bakery nearby that I never knew existed, so now I’m planning an epic cupcake eating expedition for Valentine’s Day!!! I can’t wait. Apparently they have flavors like chocolate peanut butter, carrot cake, chocolate peppermint, coconut, orange cream…oops, I’m drooling.
9. I finally figured out how to add a Pin button to my blog pictures…so now if you hover, you’ll see my little Pinterest cat pop up in the upper left-hand corner. It wasn’t nearly as hard as I assumed it would be, thanks to this tutorial.
10. Also–I finally got a treadmill! It’s just a little one, nothing fancy, but I’m so excited. Now I can watch TV while I work out. So. Much. Win.