1. What a Super Bowl…I honestly expected Denver to win. Go Seattle!!
2. On a related note, kudos to Peyton Manning for being hella classy in the face of an epic loss. Sometimes it seems like professional athletes are incredibly spoiled and selfish, so it’s refreshing to see one be so gracious.
3. We finally got several inches of snow, along with temps hovering at zero. I foresee a great deal of hiding inside and doing nothing all week.
4. I was so excited to finally get a treadmill, and then I managed to tear or sprain something in my leg this weekend…so no playing around with my new toy for awhile. I’m beyond annoyed.
5. I’m getting that perennial seasonal itch to change up my hair. First it was bangs. Now for some insane reason I’m feeling really tempted to go blonde…like, really, really blonde. I’m trying to talk myself out of it.
6. Beyond annoyed that Taylor Swift is on the cover of Glamour again. I don’t care for her and I’m sick of her relationship drama. Aren’t there any other talented young ladies out there that these magazines could profile?
7. Purple lipstick or not? I’m thinking of a shade like MAC’s Heroine. Any vegan suggestions? Tips for pulling it off?
8. My cat seemingly decided to shed all of his fur at once this weekend. I brushed out enough fur in one sitting to knit a cat sweater. I thought pets only did that when the warm weather hit?
9. Very irritated that Amazon doesn’t take PayPal. I get it, PayPal is owned by eBay and eBay and Amazon are competitors, etc. etc. etc. Still doesn’t erase my irritation.
10. I think one of my biggest pet peeves has to be people who procrastinate like crazy, but constantly point out the procrastinations of others. Makes me want to tear my hair out.