1. I’m almost done with my sci-fi lit class and as much as I’ve enjoyed it, I’m kind of relieved. I’m ready to read books for fun again, not because they’re on a syllabus.
2. I knew I would enjoy my modern business class when the professors started referencing Dilbert and The Big Bang Theory!
3. Helllllloooo, spring time! We actually turned the heat off and opened the windows two days in a row. (Just a crack, and I’m wearing my fuzzy bathrobe, but still–the house stayed at 66 degrees.) It feels great to get that fresh air inside.
4. I can no longer claim to be “not a TV person”–I’m hooked on Boardwalk Empire. And yeah, I’m about three seasons behind, but it’s still awesome.
5. Are you going to see Divergent? I loved the first book and hated the second and third ones. I do like Shailene Woodley but overall I’m still feeling kind of “meh” about the whole franchise. And no one, repeat, NO ONE can replace Katniss!
6. I need this pin! (From Etsy seller beanforest)
7. So true.
8. Speaking of books–take this Buzzfeed quiz to find out what type of book you are! I’m a secondhand book, apparently.
9. By the way, those Buzzfeed quizzes are evil. Talk about a time suck!
10. If I buy one new pair of shoes for spring, it will probably be these. You can’t go wrong with Chucks.