1. I haven’t linked up in FOREVER. Stupid schedule.
3. I had forgotten how much I love this movie, and Sandra Bullock. And this is totally how I feel at work lately.
4. Speaking of work, they’re changing our dress code again. FREAKING AGAIN. I look forward to having a cute new wardrobe for work, I just don’t look forward to spending money on it.
5. I’m honestly shocked by how quickly we got our tax refund check this year. Not even a full four weeks in between sending in the papers and getting the check. Yowza.
6. I so want this for my house…just not for $1300.
7. You know you’ve got a good husband when he prints out pictures of cute baby animals and pins them up at random around the house to surprise you when he knows you’ve had a rough day. So far I’ve got baby bats in blankies (squeeeeeeee) and a miniature pig.
8. I’d love this quote as a tattoo.
9. This is a really cute story about a swimmer in New Zealand who was being followed by a shark, until a pod of dolphins surrounded him to keep the shark at bay.
10. And then there’s this one, about a dog who helps his owner speak even though he’s losing his verbal skills to Alzheimers.