If you’ve never played this game, jump in–I think it’s fun (and revealing). We have fifteen “Would you rather?” questions today:
1. Be blind or be deaf. Blind. I could get books on tape but I couldn’t live without music.
2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are. Taller. Hello supermodel!
3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life. Teenager.
4. Have no hands or no legs. Yikes…I guess no legs? People in wheelchairs do some pretty amazing things, like sports and adventuring. I would get impatient with no hands to do things for myself, like turn book pages.
5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows. Eyebrows–I would just pencil ’em back in!
6. Eat a worm or a cockroach. Pass (vegan).
7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole. The Sahara. I get so cold so easily, I don’t think I would survive the North Pole!
8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver. Chef (yum). I get nervous when other people are driving.
9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout. Whisper. My voice sounds weird when I talk too loud.
10. Can’t taste or can’t smell. Smell. My sense of smell is hyperactive as is, and it can be a pain.
11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap. Saran wrap? I guess? This list is mean.
12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day. I hardly use Twitter, so yeah.
13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry. Hmm…I guess I’ll take blurry photos, since I write more than I add photos. Also, I hate reading blogs with lovely crisp photos and super-tiny cursive colored fonts–I click out fast. The photos can’t keep me if I can’t read the type.
14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts. GIFs, I guess. Don’t bloggers kind of live for comments?
15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck. I feel like other people can somehow sense the wedgie and laugh at it, so I’ll go with the scratchy tag.