1. I can’t stop laughing at this TV ad. Madest thou look!
2. I’ve starting snipping the herb garden to dry. We have bundles hanging from the ceiling, which makes me feel vaguely like a medieval medicine woman.
3. The power was out again last night! That’s the downside of summer storms, I guess. Nothing like trying to get ready for work in the pitch dark.
4. I just discovered dark chocolate almond milk and I’m in love.
5. This month I’ll celebrate seven years at my job. Seven! I can’t believe it’s been that long.
6. Flipping through the fall fashion magazines, I’m realizing that a lot of the hot clothes are items I already have in my closet from a few years ago. Total win!
7. I can’t stop eating chips and guacamole.
8. Excellent belated birthday present from one of my besties: bright green Chuck Taylors. My mom got me hot pink for my birthday, so now I have two awesome pairs to wear everywhere!
9. We got a new boss in Saturday night (actually an old one that I’ve worked with in the past) and he’s driving one of my other bosses crazy. It’s kind of funny to watch, in that terrible way that you enjoy seeing someone annoying be annoyed by another person. I don’t know of a delicate way to tell him that I know exactly how to keep this guy happy without implying that he’s doing a terrible job, so I guess I’ll just sit back for now and shake my head.
10. It drives me nuts when someone nags at you to be speedy in answering their emails, then takes forever to get back to you. It’s just rude, and it makes it really hard to complete work if you’re waiting on a response!