It’s time once again for Ten on Tuesday! Be sure to link up with Alyssa here. If you need motivation, she has an excellent cat photo on today’s post that I think you should see. (Well…it made me laugh, anyway. I can’t account for you if you have poor taste and do not like cat photos.)
1. Thanks to regular yoga I’m almost getting to the point where I can start doing back bends. My back and legs are still pretty stiff but we’re getting there.
2. I haven’t painted my nails in weeks. This needs to change…but I’m oh so lazy.
3. I officially have 10,000+ Pins on my Pinterest page now. Holy cow.
4. I’ve not had a cup of coffee in ten days now. Ten! And I can’t believe how good I feel. I know I’ve been promising more diet details and a meal plan for a while now, but I finally sat my lazy butt down and put one together for later in the week.
5. I love this poem by Mary Oliver. Poetry doesn’t have to be long and flowery. Sometimes the most simple pieces are the most powerful.
6. Don’t ask me why but I’ve been into really dark and melancholy art/music/writing lately.
7. And yet at the same time, I can’t get “Good Day Sunshine” and “Here Comes the Sun” out of my head. Those darn Beatles are just too catchy.
8. We had our first real fall rain last night and this morning. So refreshing.
9. I adore Natalie Dormer’s half-shaved hairdo for Mockingjay but since that obviously isn’t practical for my life, I think I’ll have to play with something like this instead.
10. Pumpkin-flavored everything is coming. And I could not be more pleased.