1. I finally had to give up on the trilogy I was reading this week because it was just dragging so badly, and also, the protagonist was really annoying. I hate to DNF a book but it’s always so good to move on to something better!
2. It’s been really rainy here all week, but that’s okay, because it’s a good excuse to snuggle under a blanket with the cats and read and drink tea.
3. I have a whole “bookshelf” now just for books from the library. It’s actually a driftwood bench that my mom made for me several years ago.
If you move the books you can see wood burnings of horses on the back of the seat. How cool is that?
4. I have a giveaway that I’ll be posting soon on the blog. And I’m already thinking about holiday giveaways.
5. I found a vegan pumpkin drink (for lattes) and chocolate peppermint drink at the store today. Yay for seasonal goodies!
6. I get so impatient waiting for things to come in the mail. I have a new book on the way and I keep counting the days on the calendar until it will get here.
7. I think we need to have some apple pie today. Because it’s cold and autumn, of course.
8. They decided that we can dress up at work on Halloween nights, but OF COURSE I won’t be there that night. So typical.
9. Only a few more days until the Black Keys concert…so excited.
10. I got a pair of over-the-knee cognac-colored boots on vacation that I just love. I need to take outfit pics with them soon!