1. It’s finally cold here–down in the teens–but no snow yet, thank goodness. And at least it’s nice and sunny.
2. The cats are not thrilled about the cold. This little lady in particular is feeling extra-snuggly now.
3. Even though it’s cold I’m still eating ice cream. I’m just sitting under a heated blanket to stay warm.
4. I need to go shopping so we can have Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. I’m just feeling too lazy.
5. One of my friends have me a new tablet as an early Christmas present and I’m pretty sure it’s the Best. Thing. Ever. Now I have Kindle books and Instagram and everything else I was missing. I’m pretty sure I don’t even need a laptop now.
6. I’m feeling a need for gradient glitter nails…
7. I really wish we could replace our tub/shower, but we rent so we can’t. It’s just old and it doesn’t look so hot (like, to the point that I feel a little embarrassed when we have company). I know, #firstworldproblems, but it irritates me. Renting has a lot of perks, but not being able to DIY and fix things whenever you want gets old.
8. How early do you decorate for Christmas? We’re definitely waiting until after Thanksgiving. I know some people start super-early but I would get sick of having all that stuff in my way!
9. I just got a serious whomping head/chest cold for the first time in years. (Quite literally, two or three years.) And it sucked. And now I’m doubling down on vitamins and healthy food!
10. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a copy of The Hunger Games trilogy–it’s open worldwide!