Whoa! Hermione is all grown up–just check out Emma Watson’s sultry style on the October cover of Glamour magazine.
Here’s a better shot of her cover outfit from inside the magazine:
Artsy, moody, and sexy. Wow. Emma’s style is irresistible–although for the street, I’d recommend replacing the exposed bra with a sweet top of some sort! I love that she’s got the sort-of-innocent white dress paired with edgy black Mary Janes and that metallic black eyeliner (get a similar look with Physician’s Formula Eyebrightener Brightening Liquid Eyeliner in Metallic Black; $6.50, drugstores). You can use texturizer on short hair to recreate her style or if you have longer hair, why not try a messy topknot?
Here are some pieces to get you started on recreating Emma’s look:
1. Picot Trim Lace Dress, $29.80, Forever 21
2. Satin Trim Lace Dress, $27.80, Forever 21
3. Qupid Jillian Black Velvet Peep Toe Heelless platforms, $33, Lulu’s
4. Blair Boutique Faux Fur Coat, $100
5. Merona Open Cardigan Sweater, $24.99, Target
6. Faceted Geo Nugget Necklace, $9.80, Forever 21
Denim is hot for fall, and Christina Aguilera’s cover look from the October issue of Lucky magazine is super-easy to recreate.
It’s basically all about a soft denim button-down and loads of killer rock-chic jewelry. Try these pieces on for size:
1. Merona Women’s Favorite Denim Shirt, $19.99, Target
2. Rhinestone Pyramid Shield Ring, $9.50, Wet Seal
3. Rhinestoned Knuckle Ring, $5.80, Forever 21
4. Beaded Layered Necklace, $6.80, Forever 21
5. Painted Curb Chain Bracelet, $5.80, Forever 21
6. Faceted Stretchy Ring, $5.80, Forever 21
Burgundy, wine, deep red, oxblood…you’ll see a few different color terms tossed around this fall, but they all point to the same thing: shades of deep, dark, rich burgundy-red that scream “autumn” in all the best ways.
1. Ponte Knit Blazer, $29.80, Forever 21
2. Red Lucite Bangle Set, $14, Maurice’s
3. Wish You Were Sheer High-Low Burgundy Lace Dress, $40, Lulu’s
4. Embossed Faux Crocodile Wallet, $9.50, Forever 21
5. Sequin Lace Panel Tank, $18.99, Charlotte Russe
6. Melange Pattern Tights, $7.80, Forever 21
7. Rocket Dog Amery Cassis Burgundy Velvet Knotted Ballet Flats, $32, Lulu’s
8. Waxed Mamba Skinny Jean, $29.50, Wet Seal
9. Patent Platform Mary Janes, $22.80, Forever 21
The collar necklace is making a big splash this fall, and I love this delicate style from Forever 21:
|Collar necklace, $5.80, Forever21.com
It’s not so big and chunky that it screams “Trending!”, so you can still wear it after autumn is over. And I love jewelry with leaves or other natural motifs, anyway, trend or no!