When I started blogging way back in 2009, my list of blog tools basically amounted to a) Blogger.com and b) my brain. That’s it! I knew basically nothing about how to create, maintain, or grow a blog. Fast-forward several years and I’d like to think that I’ve radically stepped up my game—but even so, there are a few awesome blog tools that I only recently discovered, and I wish I’d started using years ago! From photos to social media, there’s so much that goes into the day-to-day running of a website, but these tools make that job easier.
I found this fun month-long blog challenge and thought I’d join in! You can too over on Allieology. Today’s topic is “Canada Day”. While I’ve never been to Canada, I have at least one blogger friend that resides up that way (hi Em!) and I would like to travel there someday.
I’m not sure if I’d make a good Canadian or not. I think it’d be a split:
Reasons I’d make a good Canadian
- They say “sorry” a lot, apparently, and I already overuse that word
- At least they drive on the right side of the road
- Britishisms in the language, which are so fun to use.
Reasons I’d make a bad Canadian
- Adjusting to new currency
- No Targets?! (Or at least, I’ve heard that they’re rare)
Would you be a good Canadian or a bad one?