I really love the color, low cut, and rosette detail on these booties. I think they’d be such a cute companion for fall skirts, and then you could transition them into spring, too!
|Glaze by Adi Women’s Ring Detailed Slouchy Boot, $39.99, Target|
Loved the lace trend from spring and summer? Then you’ll be super-happy to see that lace is still hot for fall. The way to wear it now: in shades of black, blush, and burgundy, creating a romantic look that’s seasonally appropriate and nowhere near bridal.
1. Pearlescent Lace Necklace, $9.80, Forever 21
1. Xhilaration Lace Blazer, $24.99, Target
2. Lace Inset Ruffle Scarf, $9.50, Charlotte Russe
3. Allover Lace Belted Dress, $36.80, Vanity
4. Madden Girl Mellony Platform Pump, $49.95, Endless.com
5. Lace Overlay Ballet Flat, $15.05, DEB
6. Metallic Lace Wallet, $5.99, Wet Seal
I absolutely love moto jackets–it’s kind of a wonder I only own two thus far, one in black and one in a lovely blush pink. This season, the rock-chic staple isn’t just black faux leather: it’s in a variety of colors and prints, in denim, in knits, in metallics…you name it, you can probably find a moto jacket to suit! Here are just a few really cute ones that caught my eye.
1. Moto jacket, $37.80, Forever 21
2. Metallic Zip Moto Jacket, was $39.50, now $19.50, Wet Seal
3. Hot Kiss Floral Denim Motorcycle Jacket, $39.99, Charlotte Russe
4. Converse One Star Rosemaid Jacket, $27.99, Target
5. Candie’s Boucle Lurex Moto Jacket, was $68, now $43.99, Kohl’s
I love nail polish and I love updating my polish “wardrobe” when the seasons change. Here are five hot nail colors to fall for this season, depending on your usual polish pick:
1. Blackberry wine is hot this year, and is a great update if you love vampy red polish. Zoya Nail Polish in Toni, $8, Zoya.com
2. More of a trendsetter? Emerald green is the natural successor to summer’s run of mint greens. Julep Nail Color in Hoch, $14, Julep.com
3. If you love the girliest of pinks, do something a little different–but still glam–with a gold mani. Wet n Wild Fergie Nail Color in Grammy Gold, $3.49, Drugstore.com
4. Prefer a nude shade so nothing clashes? Go a little more edgy with a shade of gray–it’s still a neutral. Sonia Kashuk Nail Color in Dime A Dozen, $4.79, Target.com
5. Black is so last season. This fall, blues are almost black (but not quite) and flecked with shimmer for a totally non-goth look. Zoya Nail Polish in Ibiza, $8, Zoya.com
Woo-hoo! My first issue of InStyle magazine just arrived in the mail this week, and look who’s on the cover: Gwyneth Paltrow, actress, singer, mom-of-two and wife to Chris Martin (aka singer for one of my favorite bands ever).
Gwyn’s rocking on-trend purple in a daring design–a jumpsuit–paired with some chunky bracelets. Here’s how you can get her look for less:
1. Lacquered Square Bracelet, $7.80, Forever 21
2. Bold Colorblocked Triangle Bracelet, $12.80, Forever 21
3. Etched Pyramid Bracelet, $9.80, Forever 21
4. Pyramid Pattern Bracelet, $6.80, Forever 21
5. Break It Down Backless Purple Jumpsuit, $47, Lulu’s