I know I’m a little late posting this, but I had to share my October 2016 Birchbox! Birchbox is definitely one of those services that has good and bad months, but this month I felt like they really delivered a great box! All of the samples were cruelty-free (yeah!) and there was only one item that got a “meh” from me. Read on for details on my box!
1. So last time I linked up, I said that I dreamed about adopting a baby raccoon for a pet. Now this week I dreamed about getting a whole litter of kittens–eight in all. If only!
2. By the way, June is Adopt a Shelter Cat month. So, if you needed a good reason… :)
3. One of my besties and I finally went to see Divergent on Sunday, and it was awesome. Just as good as the book, I think. Now I want to see it again!
4. Is it weird that I spent much of the movie being jealous of Shailene Woodley’s hair? Like, seriously, what is she even doing to have such an awesome mane?!
5. Oh, and THIS happened yesterday.
It means “fortune favors the bold” in Latin.
6. Now that I’ve got one tattoo down, I’m trying to decide what to do next!
7. I can’t wait to go shopping for some crop tops and whatnot to show off my ribs now. But I need to tone up my abs a little first. Which can mean only one thing: it’s time to hit Pinterest for some workouts! Let me know if you’ve Pinned any fave exercises lately.
8. We had our first official big thunderstorm of the season last night. I don’t know why but that always feels like a must-have before you can say it’s really summer.
9. Two and a half weeks until vacation!
10. I didn’t care so much for this song when it first hit the radio, and then I saw the Clueless-inspired music video and kind of changed my mind.