The new H&M fall/winter collection starring Lana Del Rey is finally here, and I’m obsessed! I think it’s safe to say that I would wear almost every single item in this 46-piece collection, but since that’s obviously not feasible, I thought I’d highlight my eight personal favorites!
1. The long white coat with faux-fur trim. I love everything about this piece, from the faux-fur detail to the asymmetrical zippers. If I had to buy just one piece from the entire collection, it would probably be this one! Coat, $49.95.
2. Everything Lana is wearing in this picture below is awesome. The metallic boucle moto jacket is such a hip fusion of business and party and I could see dressing it up or down. Jacket, $29.95.
3. A peplum top? Yes, please, when it’s this pretty. Blouse, $17.95.
4. How about that fuzzy white miniskirt? It would be my party-worthy fun buy for the season. Skirt, $34.95.
5. I love this twist on traditional shift dresses; I think you could make it very ladylike or very femme fatale, depending on what you added to the outfit. This one has a tweedy texture with faux-leather detail. Dress, $19.95.
6. This sweater is another not-so-basic basic; it’s a cable-knit sweater, but the peachy hue and slouchy fit make it very modern at the same time. Sweater, $19.95.
7. Okay, what would a collection be without some shoe candy? I think these burgundy pumps could be your jewel-toned go-to party shoe for the rest of the season. Shoes, $49.95.
8. Remember when I said that every girl needs a pair of nude pumps? Well, here’s that pair. Shoes, $34.95.
Unfortunately for me they STILL haven’t opened an H&M store in my town–one has been under construction in the mall for the better part of the summer, and last I heard it was due to open this fall, but I haven’t heard a firm date. I’m hoping it opens up by the end of the month and will stock this full collection, because I just can’t wait to see these pieces in person!