If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my newsletter so you never miss a new post! Thanks for visiting!
1. I wanted to put this up first for the day: today is Semi-Colon Day.
2. My baby brother turned 21 this month. Way to make me feel old, bro.
3. I’ve heard from multiple people now about a game called Cards Against Humanity (you can see the website here) and the more I hear, the more I think I need to buy this. Anytime someone warns me that something shouldn’t be used around people who are easily offended, my interest is piqued. I guess this makes me the horrible target audience of this card game, then.
5. I think I’ll start posting a song of the week each Tuesday. This week it’s “We Had Love” by The Scientists.
6. Banana chocolate chip gelato. That is all.
7. It’s a good thing I have one friend at work who is as sarcastic and abrasive as I am, so we can work and be snarky together. Otherwise work would not be nearly as tolerable.
8. Now that I decided I want to grow my hair really long again, I’m seeing tons of pictures of short cuts that are super-cute, and I’m tempted to make a chop. Weird how that works.
9. Has anyone else had trouble with their ‘no-reply blogger’ status? I fixed mine some time back and everything was fine until recently, when I heard from another blogger that I was apparently back to being a no-reply blogger. WTH Google? I went back and fixed it again but it seems that it keeps reverting after a short period of time. Halp!!