1. This link-up is a day late because I’ve had one of those migraines that just won’t quit for the past two days. This also explains the lack of an OOTD post yesterday. But that’s okay! If you picture me in sweats and a Dark Side of the Moon t-shirt you’ll know exactly what you missed!
2. Who else noticed the adorable penguins on YouTube for Earth Day? I had to share them since they’re one of my favorite animals.
3. Here’s this week’s song: ‘This Isn’t Our Parade’ from Santigold.
6. Speaking of Bloglovin’…how come I can type it into the address bar and it automatically logs me in, but if I’m checking out a new blog and click on their Bloglovin’ link it asks me to sign up or sign in again? And yet when I type it into the search bar again, I’m signed in? Hello, Bloglovin’? Is there anybody in there?
7. I tested myself mightily this week by dashing into the mall to pick up a gift card for a friend’s birthday. There’s cute stuff EVERYWHERE! Gaaaaaaaahhhhh. Eight weeks left in my spending ban. I can do this.
8. One thing that’s not tempting me right now: nail polish. I started unpacking my collection to film (will be up later this week I hope) and…uh…I have a lot! Definitely don’t need any new ones for a while.
9. How is April almost over already? I thought 2013 just started?
10. So I was really bummed to hear that our local movie theater will be closing on the 28th…this was the last of the local theaters in our town and now we’ll just have the Regal Cinema in the shopping complex. I have nothing against big chains per se but I liked our local theaters, not to mention they were much cheaper than the big chain cinema. I think today we’ll try to go see a few movies at the local theater as one last hurrah before they close.