I’m feeling lazy, so you’re going to get lots of GIFs and whatnot and few words today.
1. I love a snappy comeback.
2. Continuing with Fat Amy…don’t you love those coworkers who yell everything at you instead of just walking over to you to talk in a normal tone of voice? I have one and I swear she has a sixth sense for the times I’m really busy with a project, because that’s when she yells the most and the loudest.
3. Oh, coworkers. I got this from M over at m-pir-i-cal.
4. So far so good with the spending ban. I have, what, about ten weeks to go? Perhaps I shouldn’t think of it in those terms.
5. Anyone else have fond childhood memories of Calvin and Hobbes? If not, go look it up. This is hands-down my favorite comic strip of all time.
6. Listen to this song and try not to dance. I think it’s actually better if you don’t watch the video, so you can picture people dancing in the funkiest way possible. I always picture Psy, for some weird reason.
7. People who don’t eat junk food weird me out. I do try to eat healthy and choose fruit over candy bars, nuts over chips, veggies and protein over giant plates of fried food every day. But when I want a treat, I have one. I eat dessert. I order the onion rings. I’m pretty sure I’m not going to look back on my deathbed and wish I had counted my calories more closely.
8. On a related note, can you even imagine meeting Jennifer Lawrence and not loving her? Me neither.
10. There’s nothing quite like being guilt-tripped by a sighing cat while you’re trying to work on your blog. Oh, wait, there is: being guilt-tripped by a pair of sighing cats. On that note, I’m signing off for the day!