1. After a week of 90-degree weather I broke down and put an AC unit in the bedroom and one in the living room. Today, it’s 60 degrees and rainy. Oh well, I’m prepared!
2. In case you haven’t yet gotten this stuck in your head…
3. Oh nom, nom, nom. I could see some variations on this with chocolate, strawberries, etc…
4. Thank goodness inventory day is over at work. After a long week of staying late in the mornings to try to get things ready I’m worn out and ready for a lazy weekend.
5. I finally cracked and tucked into the bag of Starburst jelly beans that I’ve been hiding away since Easter. It was the stress eating, I tell you.
6. Duly noted: the local thrift stores are a great place to find books for $1 apiece. I really need that third book shelf.
7. Anyone else completely forget about an old song from the 90s and then rediscover it by accident in the suggested videos sidebar on YouTube? On a side note…I wonder if these 90s artists ever Google their old videos and groan in embarrassment at how ridiculous they look?
8. I have no idea what’s going on in this picture but I love it.
9. I never used to get the jokes about boxes and cats until I got my little cat. She’s claimed a shoebox for her own and will actually curl up and sleep in it when she’s not feeling good. Well, whatever works–it’s saving me money on buying a fancy cat lounger from the pet store.
10. Yeah, I’m out of ten things already. Well, hey…at least it’s my weekend!
Isn’t that picture from How I Met Your Mother? Barney Stinson against ninjas?
My cats love boxes too, especially the ones that are too small for them.
I also need more bookshelves!
And please, I want to try that ice-cream! Yum yum!
I think it is! I need to try that ice cream recipe this weekend and find out how it tastes.
I love chocolate ice cream with actual like “ribbons” of peanut butter thru it – it’s my favorite. But Banana PB sounds divine as well! I don’t have a lot of love for 90’s music but 80’s music is my jam! Yea for the “weekend”!
Choco-PB ice cream is divine. Probably one of my favorite flavors out there!
Yun, The Polish Hideout
Hehe, at least you’re well prepared for summer now. :P And I love that ATC song too! 90s pop songs were so awesome! :D
The 90s had some of the best pop songs, I swear! I wonder if we’ll look back on some of the songs of today with the same nostalgia, twenty years in the future?
Yun, The Polish Hideout
Hmmm not sure. The 90s really did have such great pop songs, and it was the time of my teen years, so that will probably always make it special to me. :-)
It’s just peanut butter is delicious and thus peanut butter ice cream would also be amazing :)
That does sound good!
OMG i totally remember this song!! lol. the ninja pic has got to be from one of those hypothetical scenarios from How i met your brother! so funny
I always love the hypothetical scenarios they come up with!
I’m dying from how beautiful that ice cream looks!
It does look yummy! Especially now that summer is here and I can eat ice cream without hiding under a blanket. :D
1. Better to be prepared. We’ve had the a/c on since last month cause it’s been so damn hot here :(
4. I’m ready for a lazy weekend too. Hope that couch is ready for my butt to be on it all weekend.
5. Cant say I blame you. Yum!
10. It happens. The last one’s always the hardest to come up with.
Thanks for linking up!
I would die if it was as hot here as it has been where you live! Ugh. I can’t handle the heat.