1. I’ve been missing all of my regular linkups lately. :( It’s good to be getting back on track!
2. One of the reasons I’ve been AWOL: I’ve been in a painting frenzy. Photos to come soon (the paintings are still drying, but I should be able to hang them up this week).
3. My mom sent me this video and it’s awesome. I think the French accent just makes it funnier.
5. And speaking of which, today we’re going to see G.I. Joe: Retaliation, which means this song has been stuck in my head. Anyone know where I can buy the track online? I didn’t see it on Amazon, which is where I buy most of my music.
7. I just had to share this photo. Too. Stinking. Cute. My husband cannot believe that I find baby bats cute; I say they look like little cats with wings. And claws! he adds. Well duh, honey. What do you think my cats use to shred everything in the house? Of course a winged cat would have claws.
|(image via Pinterest)|
9. Because my birthday is this month, I’ve going to have a larger than usual giveaway coming up at the end of the month, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
10. Who says nice guys finish last?
|(image via Pinterest via TheMetaPicture.com)|