1. So first of all…I am so happy Lin’s back for Ten on Tuesday. I’ve missed her posts! Go say hi to her and check out the funny GIF she posted this week–that’s totally me when I’m “watching calories”.
2. So I had my annual eval at work and I got the good review I was hoping for. (Insert small happy dance here.)
3. BUT! My mouth got ahead of my brain and I agreed to work tonight! So on my first week back from vacay, I’m working six days and only taking one off. I know, I know, someone call the wahmbulance.
4. Baby Jiao has a new hobby: bringing cicadas into the house for her sporting pleasure. Do you know how freaky it is to find them under my rugs?! Especially when I have a phobia of bugs! Ugh.
5. There are few things quite as joyful as tucking a bar of dark chocolate in the back of the fridge, forgetting about it, and then rediscovering it at an opportune time.
6. This is basically how last week felt. Now it’s cooler and rainy, thank goodness.
I am so happy you like Belle & Sebastian! :) Thanks for mentioning me! <3
I totally want some ginger candy right now!
You’re welcome! :) My husband didn’t like the candy at ALL, so I guess I get to hog the bag to myself. I thought they were kind of like Hot Tamales!
700 in Wednesday?! Holy shit! LOL
I think that calls for extra-high SPF! LOL
Ah the forgotten candy bar us such a small pleasure :). I also agree to things easily after a good performance review, it makes you oddly giving for like 2 hours.
LOL yes it does! Oh well the overtime $$ will be sweet.
Yun, The Polish Hideout
Yay for your good review at work… must be such a relief! :)
I’m still waiting for my annual review. We started the process in May and I think we’ll finally get it towards the end of August. ><
Wow! I hope they hurry up and get to it. That’s a long time to wait!