Once again I’m linking up with Alyx for Sunday Confessions! I don’t even have much to confess this week. But here are a few confessions for you…
1. I have just been listening to Portugal. The Man’s Evil Friends nonstop for a couple of weeks now. It’s a weird blend of alt pop and rock and it’s just so so good. Every time I find a new song or album I like I listen to it until I hate it!
2. I’m secretly not sorry about Simon Cowell’s big baby mama scandal because it means the tabloids finally have a baby to talk about besides Prince George or North West.
3. I love my cats but Jiao is making me think that I will probably never adopt a kitten again. Yeah, kittens are cute and playful, but she refuses to let me sleep–she’s so rambunctious! Older cats are definitely the way to go from here on out. Plus, everyone wants to adopt the kittens instead of the adults, so there’s always a surplus of mature cats needing a good quiet, calm, loving home–it’s a win-win situation. Max is older and he just crawls into bed with me and goes to sleep; he does occasionally bunny-kick me in the face in the middle of the night, but hey, nobody’s perfect.
4. I still have not gone to the lake, river or beach this summer. And it’s almost fall. Eeps!
5. I need to paint this. Just looking at it makes me so happy.