1. I just LOVE getting the September issues of my favorite fashion magazines! They’re always the best issues of the whole year, I think because fall is my favorite season.
2. Speaking of fall fashion: I saw the most perfect-ever pair of burgundy stacked-heel over-the-knee suede boots in the September issue of Lucky and now I’m obsessed with finding a similar pair. I’d also be thrilled with camel if I can’t find burgundy. The only trick is going to be finding a vegan-friendly pair…so if you see something, shout at me!
3. I think I’ve eaten enough homemade cinnamon raisin bread for a small part of people this week. Do you guys want to see a recipe?
4. We’re finally going to see Man of Steel tonight. I hope it will be good. Considering it’s a collaboration between two of my favorite Hollywood directors, Zak Snyder and Christopher Nolan, I don’t see how it couldn’t be!
5. I think the body snatchers got ahold of my husband. This week he actually asked for a vegetarian meal for dinner because, quote, “I’ve had too much meat this week.” I know, I can’t believe it either! So if I suddenly stop posting, you’ll know they got me too :D
6. I’m so bummed that the new Butter London makeup collection is not vegan. I kind of forgot about it until my friend Katrin e-mailed me to tell me. No Pink Pistols eyeliner for me, then. :(
7. I love this song, and I think it’s pretty funny that Johnson and Andy Samberg made a video spoofing Samberg’s Saturday Night Live spoof of “The Mellow Man”.