I can’t believe another week has gone by already! This one really flew. And the next one is bound to fly by too, since I agreed to work on one of my days off. Ugh. My big mouth!
Anyway, since it’s Sunday again already it’s time to link up with Alyx for Sunday Confessions. I didn’t have a lot of time to get into mischief this week but I do have to confess that…
1. I spent most of the past few days blowing off housework and blogging to curl up on the couch with a stack of novels.
2. I don’t feel the least bit guilty about #1.
3. As much as I love animals, I’m slightly freaked out by my friend’s new Thai Water Dragon. It’s supposed to wind up being 18 inches long! I just can’t get into reptiles.
4. I hate to ask for favors, but would you pretty please mind voting for my friend Jamie’s cat Taylor to win a photo contest? Milo’s Sanctuary is a rescue devoted to cats with special needs, and they’re currently holding a photo calender contest–if Taylor is one of the top twelve cats he will get a spot in the 2014 calender. I know that doesn’t sound like a huge deal, but he almost died this year after emergency stomach surgery and it’s been quite the source of stress for his momma (as any pet owner can imagine!), so it would be pretty awesome if he got a spot on the calender. :) You can vote daily here through September 20th (you’ll have to to “like” the Milo’s Sanctuary page first).
5. Last confession: I need more pitas and hummus. Last week’s dinner was not enough!
What do you have to confess this week?
I voted for Taylor, but it was hard there were so many precious Kittens! :). I have been being a slug around the house as well… But reading is good for you right? :)
Aw, thank you :) I try to tell myself that I’m enriching my mind, so it doesn’t count as laziness! :D
I voted for your friend’s cat! Such a brave kitty! He seems to be a real fighter! I am so glad he is fine. And that rescue sounds so wonderful!
I love hummus too. I eat so much of it!
Thank you :) I just picked up another tub of red pepper hummus. Soooo tasty :)
Yun, The Polish Hideout
Hehe you have nothing to feel guilty about in regards to #1! Sometimes it’s hard to find a good balance with blogging. I know if I skip a day, I usually end up feeling so guilty about it. I’m trying to be better about that. :)
I really ought to schedule more posts so I won’t have to feel guilty. Sometimes you just don’t want to sit in front of the computer :)
I am only giving myself 1 hour to blog this morning and have lots of posts in mind so I’ll make this quick! I confess that I have spent the last few days ignoring my homework and blogging…and that my apartment looks scary because of all the piles of homework I having laying about! Posting your bread recipe this week, too!
Can’t wait to see how the bread turned out! I need to bake more this week.
Mmmmmm pitas and hummus are some of my favorites! I am glad you don’t feel guilty about #1–everyone needs a break now and again!
Especially a break for books!
MakeUp Guinea Pig
Aw! Good luck to Taylor! I’ll go vote right after this!!! :)
Aw, thank you :) So far he’s in second place! :)
So sweet of you for helping out your friend and I hope Taylor wins. I’ve been more tired and stressed lately and I am really looking forward to fall.
Thanks :) I am so happy fall is here! Summer feels too stressful, even though it’s supposed to be relaxing.