1. I just got back from my mini weekend road trip, and I can’t even pick my brain for anything coherent today. So here are a bunch of random “I can’t even” bullet points instead!
2. Have you guys seen those ads for Poo-Pourri? I can’t even…apparently this is a real product? How does that girl do the ads without turning beet red from suppressed laughter? Who actually came up with this?
3. And then there’s Ylvis. Spoiler alert: these guys make music videos that pretty much spoof everything we love to hate about music videos: the fake “deep” lyrics, the slow-mo shots, dance parties in odd places, scripted stories against the dramatic backdrop of the music. It’s comedy. But if you were foreign to earth and stumbled on this video, you would surely get back in your spaceship and exit ASAP. Who would want to risk catching whatever it is we’ve apparently got?
4. This is so me I can’t even…though to be fair, half the time I’m leaping over a cat and not from some sudden inner burst of delight.
5. I can’t even. Oh my gosh. Dying.
|(via Pinterest via icanhascheezburger.com)|
|(via Pinterest via themetapicture.com)|
8. I can’t even explain why, but I was doubled over laughing for five minutes straight when I saw this picture. Someone please tell me I’m not the only one.
10. I can’t even wrap my mind around this. M.C. Escher. Wow. The amount of talent here is mind-blowing!
st. elmo’s fire–bahahahahaha!
It’s just perfection :D
I love that picture of the guy leaping at the door…you and I would both be tripping over our cat, though! haha
What is your tumblr account?
I haven’t set one up yet! But I will let you know when I do :D
Aww, that cat! :) I am in love!
I had pink hair as a teenager and I loved it so much! I also had orange, purple, blue, green and dark red hair. I am sure I looked hilarious. Haha.
For some reason my new obsession is teal. I’ve seen a couple of people with the perfect shade of teal hair and it’s gorgeous–but there’s no way I could get away with it at work, LOL. I can Pin it, though! :D
Yun, The Polish Hideout
Oh my gosh, good thing I wasn’t eating while reading this, but I still feel sick after the spider and orange juice ones. Eek!
I’m trying to convince myself that someone stuck a rubber spider in their coffee for a Tumblr prank, because otherwise I just will not be able to go on.
Ahhh number 6. NOOOOPPPPPE.
It’s the stuff of nightmares!!
I will have nightmares about that spider :/ The cat kinda creeps me out too LOL #10 amazes me, really cool!
I love Escher’s drawings! They’re so intricate!
Ahhhh, that spider is the most horrifying thing I have ever seen in my life. I would need serious therepy if that happened to me..yuck!!
Ugh, me too. I already don’t like spiders, I really couldn’t handle finding one in my coffee!
I’m dying over the guy leaping and the St. Elmo’s fire. Too much! Hah
There are really some mad geniuses on the internet, lol.