1. I love dubstep and I love classical music, so I’m thrilled that this girl put the two together.
2. Can’t stop dancing to this.
3. These guys make me think of a heavy metal version of the Beatles, which makes sense given they’re named after a George Harrison song.
4. This should totally be the theme music to an epic adventure like Game of Thrones. E.S. Posthumus needs to write a movie soundtrack in the future, for sure.
5. I don’t normally listen to stuff that’s currently hot on the radio, but this is one good exception.
6. Another danceable tune.
7. I don’t even remember how I found this (probably Spotify), but now I can’t stop listening to it.
8. I love Eddie’s voice, and I really love the guitar in this song.
9. I guess Tom is a brand-new artist. I haven’t listened to his full album but I really like this track.
10. This is such a beautiful song, and very soothing to me.
Great picks, Martha! I did not even know all of them. But I am a huuuuuuge Franz Ferdinand fan! I adore that band and it makes me so sad that the shirt I bought at the first concert I went to starts to look really bad. I want to wear this shirt forever!
It sounds like you need to go to another Ff concert and get another t-shirt!! :D I bet that was an awesome concert.
Intresting choices, I always listen to the same music, I probably only find a new band I like once a year or something..never really had time to get into music too much.
I love music, so I’m kind of addicted to the Spotify discovery page. But I do have my favorites that I replay obsessively too!
I’m addicted to Sweater Weather! I can’t wait to try out some of your suggestions. I’m always looking for some good music. Thanks!
There’s just something about that song, it’s very addictive! :) Hope you like the others!
Nice songs and music you shared !
I especially love the first track.
I think it’s my favorite too :)