I should probably list something healthy, right? Since I’m on this New Year’s health kick? But don’t worry, I won’t be that person. While I do love snacking on oranges and apples with peanut butter, I have plenty of perfectly unhealthy snacks to share with you, including but not limited to…
- Chocolate. In just about any form–in a pinch chocolate almond milk will do.
- Ice cream. The coconut milk kind is the best.
- Chips and dip. I rarely buy chips because I have trouble sticking to the serving size.
- Root beer. I’m not a soda person per se and almost never drink any, but I could guzzle this by the two-liter bottle.
- Strawberry lemonade. Which is weird, because I’m not big on regular lemonade.
- Tapioca pudding.
- Homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- Bagels with vegan cream cheese. Another thing I try to buy very rarely, so I won’t overindulge.
What are your favorite snack foods?