I know I’m a day late to the link-up, but it’s too fun to skip! I don’t really have a reason for not posting yesterday, except that we were having one of those weird lazy days when absolutely nothing gets accomplished. And that includes blogging. #bloggerfail
Anyway, make sure to stop by Alyssa’s blog every Tuesday for this awesome link-up. Just grab the button, jot down ten random things that are on your mind, and add your linky to the widget! Hey presto!
1. In news of the totally lame, we are just now having our Valentine’s dinner today. On the 26th. Better late than never?
2. Un-lame: this showed up for V-Day. After he gave it to me, the husband asked, “So what did I just buy?” Eyeshadow, honey. The best eyeshadow ever.
3. Also un-lame: I’ll finally be trying vegan shrimp today. Fingers crossed that it’s good.
4. One good thing about the cold weather: the cats are extra cuddly.
5. I really want to see this movie when it comes out. I don’t like Tom Cruise, but I do love Emily Blunt, and it’s awesome that she’s a soldier hero instead of just a love interest.
7. I finally got a new webcam, so we’ll see how that works for filming YouTube videos. I’d really like to film more, and it’s just so inconvenient on my tablet. (Not really the tablet’s fault, it’s just not meant for that sort of thing!)
8. The webcam came home after I discovered that my old camcorder is sooooo old, it can’t even be used with our computer. As in, we’re running Windows 7, and the last time they released a driver update, it was to accommodate Windows XP…way back in 2007. Yikes.
9. Check out this awesome video of a dancing armadillo that my friend Katrin sent over this AM. Instant good day.