1. I can’t even tell you how thrilled I am that spring officially starts in two days.
2. I discovered that I’m really only a cookie person until I’m too lazy to form dough into individual cookies, and then I’m totally fine with cake. Apparently any sweet of a bakery variety will do.
3. Every time I look at this photo (source as yet unknown to me), I think of Bryson and Katz from A Walk in the Woods. If you’ve never read anything by Bill Bryson you must start now, because he’s hilarious as well as intelligent.
4. Why does this make me laugh so hard?
5. My husband really knows my weak spots: he keeps saying he wants to get one of the new Xbox One consoles, but I don’t want to dish out the cash for it. Last week he promised that if he gets one, I can get another cat. That sort of temptation should be illegal!
6. Speaking of which, I must find this vending machine immediately.
8. If this place really exists, then I want to go there.
a friend of mine has a cave (!!!!) and it is full of little brown bats. i’m such a scaredy cat in there since the bats love to curl around the back of your wars for warmth! and their um, excrement smells like pb and chocolate. so there’s your random tuesday tidbit! ;)
Whew! That has to stink! I’m pretty sure a whole cave of them would freak me out a little. It’d be overwhelming!
awww that kitty in the vending machine!!! I’m not a fan of bats, but I have to say the one above is actually quite cute. The Round Road in Ireland looks amazing, would be such a great place to get some photos!
It would be such a dream spring vacation–so green and alive! (Especially after the long dreary winter!)
ohmigosh bats! i’m obsessed. and that last photo…day: made.
I kept squealing all through the pics. My husband thinks it’s a little weird :P
vow.. u seem all set for spring.. loved ur post and Happy Spring to u xoxo
Do have a look at the latest post on my blog.. Thank u ♥
Happy spring to you also! :)
The cat into the bean bag kills me! I also could be swayed into agreeing to buy things if I could get another cat!
I keep watching it over and over. It’s so accurate for my weekend!
1. I am excited about spring too!
2. I usually bake cake because it means less work. :)
3. Love Bill Bryson!
4. Makes me laugh too!
5. Another cat? ANOTHER CAT? Woohooo! :) How fantastic! :)) Hope you can find #6! Get one for me too!
7. Aww, you know what I love. :) Baby bats are so freaking cute!!!!! <3
8.I will go with you if that is okay.
9. I don’t have a tattoo but I can imagine that this hurts like crazy!
10. This is hilarious! :))) Aww! <3
I want another cat sooooo bad! But we shall see! It would be so awesome if we could travel together–think of how much fun we’d have!
Lol..Last image was so funny :)
Loved the couple tattoo. Nice post
Greetings from:- http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com
Glad you liked it :)
Your husband is funny. He gave you a win-win proposition you just can’t refuse! I can’t help but feel bad for the person who’s gonna have to pick up the trash. It’s almost like the garbage man did that on purpose. Either that or he must be new.
True! I wonder if the garbage guys picked up that stuff or left it. I’d be pretty mad to come home and find that in my front yard!
2. Haha. I have a sweet tooth too.
4. What is even happening here?! Haha!
5. Those things are STUPID expensive. I don’t even know if a cat could sway me.
6. Oh my gosh! So cute!!
8. It’s Ireland so I bet it does! I always imagine fairies living there.
9. Weird. Kaylen and I have been talking about getting sun and moon tattoos on our feet too!
I just want to know if the garbage men picked up the trash, or drove off and left it there!!!!
Your little gifs always make me LOL. Especially the cat in the bean bag one. And the cute little bat is too cute!
That bat is just begging for snuggles!!