1. I had a dream on Sunday that I got a baby raccoon for a pet. So adorable!
2. Yesterday we celebrated our third wedding anniversary. Hard to believe three years have flown by already!
3. A girlfriend and I decided we’re heading on a road trip to see The Black Keys this October. Going to be so awesome.
4. I can’t get enough noodles lately–pasta, Pad Thai, etc. I could just eat noodles all day long.
5. I finally got a few edible plants to add to the flowers on the porch–edamame, strawberries, lavender, basil, oregano and mint. Hopefully they’ll grow up nice and healthy (and the cats don’t trample on them).
6. The squirrels have discovered that if they dangle by their toes from the corner of the roof, they can reach the bird feeder for a tasty snack. I swear there is just no way to protect a feeder from these little guys! I have to give them points for determination.
7. I was so excited for the sun last week, and now it’s rainy and cool again. :(
8. One more month until my vacation! Ten days off, woohoo.
9. If I ever get a dog I hope it’s a corgi.
10. I’ve got to brush up on my braiding skills. Summer demands it!