1. I had a dream on Sunday that I got a baby raccoon for a pet. So adorable!
2. Yesterday we celebrated our third wedding anniversary. Hard to believe three years have flown by already!
3. A girlfriend and I decided we’re heading on a road trip to see The Black Keys this October. Going to be so awesome.
4. I can’t get enough noodles lately–pasta, Pad Thai, etc. I could just eat noodles all day long.
5. I finally got a few edible plants to add to the flowers on the porch–edamame, strawberries, lavender, basil, oregano and mint. Hopefully they’ll grow up nice and healthy (and the cats don’t trample on them).
6. The squirrels have discovered that if they dangle by their toes from the corner of the roof, they can reach the bird feeder for a tasty snack. I swear there is just no way to protect a feeder from these little guys! I have to give them points for determination.
7. I was so excited for the sun last week, and now it’s rainy and cool again. :(
8. One more month until my vacation! Ten days off, woohoo.
9. If I ever get a dog I hope it’s a corgi.
10. I’ve got to brush up on my braiding skills. Summer demands it!
i had a dream i was in an elevator with emma watson. i was asking her about beauty products. and then the door opened and i followed her out, still asking about beauty stuff. her fave mascara in my dream was by lancome. haha!
Oh man, I would love to have time for beauty chat with her! :D
Congrats on your third wedding anniversary! Edible plants, nice! I would love to have my own little garden, let me know how the Edamame turns out! Yay for vacation, hope your doing something exciting!! xx
Hopefully it will grow nice and tall and I can have fresh edamame for snacks all summer long! :)
Happy Anniversary!! Corgis are so cute and small dogs are great!
They seem like they’d be pretty sweet-natured, too.
Yun, The Polish Hideout
Congrats on your anniversary! Time really does fly by. :) Yay for noodles… they’re one of my favorite foods. I can always eat more of them. And I love corgis too. They are so adorable and I just love their short paws hehe. :)
They are too cute. And those ears! And they always look like they’re smiling!
6. That’s so funny. I don’t have bird feeders for them to steal from but I love watching all the squirrels around the house! The cats do too!
8. TEN days off?! I can’t put into words how jealous I am.
Thanks for linking up, girl!
They’re going to be well-earned–I haven’t taken any time off since October, so I’m ready for a break! I don’t think I’ll pool all my vacation time up at once next year though. It sucks to go so long without time off. :P
You can find some squirrel protection stuff from homedepot.
1. I would love to have a raccoon as pet as well!
2. Happy happy anniversary!
3. Love road trips! I am sure you will have lots of fun!
4. I could eat pasta every single day! So yummy!
5. Good luck with that! Unfortunately I don’t have a green thumb at all!
6. Squirrels are pretty smart when they want to get some food!
7. It is raining here too today! Hope the weather will be better soon!
8 Sounds awesome, have a great time and enjoy!
9. I would love to adopt a corgi or a dachshund!
10. I don’t have any skills there at all. I wish I had.
I don’t have a lot of skill with plants or with braids but I figure I have all summer to learn. :)
I’ve had the craziest dreams all my life. Lately there has been a weird stripper trend . . . strange. My mom has a corgi named Morky and he is the coolest! Love corgis! And happy anniversary!
Morky the corgi–I love it!