1. Officially on vacation and I could not be happier.
2. It’s horrifying, but I totally dressed like this way back when. Gawd.
3. Renewing my driver’s license this year was a toss-up between a mail renewal (but no new picture) and waiting in line at the DMV (but getting a better picture than last year). I chose to renew in person, obvs.
4. I think my next tattoo will be a series of Viking runes. I also really love this one, though I don’t think it’s for me personally.
5. It’s been about a month and the plants on my deck are still alive. I call that a win.
6. What happened to summer? It was so hot and sunny, and now it’s cold and rainy. Yeah, I know I’ll be complaining about the heat later.
7. My desire to eat healthy is being thwarted by my deep love of carbs. I could give up dessert and sugary drinks if only I could eat bread and noodles without gaining an ounce. Yum.
8. And also, this:
9. Isn’t this an amazing apartment?! (Click on the picture to go to the full article and see more pictures. It’s in Sweden and is just beautiful.)
10. I had a coworker like this, and I was so tempted to say something similar to him. The dude literally acted like he swallowed an encyclopedia before he came to work. But luckily Captain Britannica quit before I could get myself into trouble.