I got these questions from Danielle’s blog Underland to Wonderland, where I came across a post in which she talked about the website Thought Questions and their 365 thought-provoking questions to ask yourself. My friends Katrin, Celeste and Jasmine have also been answering these questions, so be sure to go check out their blogs too!
Day 88: What are your top five personal values?
- Be kind. You never know someone’s story, so don’t judge them.
- Be positive. Negativity is like a toxin; it starts to make you physically ill.
- Be curious. Ask questions. Say “yes” as often as possible. Instead of being held back by the what-ifs, embrace every new possibility that comes along.
- Be reliable. Be ethical, truthful and ready to work hard for what you want. Not easy, but so important.
- Be shrewd, be learning, be knowledgeable. Learn to take things with a grain of salt and be aware of what’s going on around you, locally and on a wider world level. I think intentional ignorance is so sad.