I got these questions from Danielle’s blog Underland to Wonderland, where I came across a post in which she talked about the website Thought Questions and their 365 thought-provoking questions to ask yourself. My friends Katrin, Celeste and Jasmine have also been answering these questions, so be sure to go check out their blogs too!
Day 88: What are your top five personal values?
- Be kind. You never know someone’s story, so don’t judge them.
- Be positive. Negativity is like a toxin; it starts to make you physically ill.
- Be curious. Ask questions. Say “yes” as often as possible. Instead of being held back by the what-ifs, embrace every new possibility that comes along.
- Be reliable. Be ethical, truthful and ready to work hard for what you want. Not easy, but so important.
- Be shrewd, be learning, be knowledgeable. Learn to take things with a grain of salt and be aware of what’s going on around you, locally and on a wider world level. I think intentional ignorance is so sad.
Yes! To all of them.
Those are definitely some great values. You are a great person so this isn’t a surprise. :)
Aw, thanks :) I try to live by them!
The Dose of Reality
LOVE your choices and your explanations with them. Could not agree more about being kind. If I were doing this list, I think I would also add being generous. Great blog post! :)-Ashley
You have great values! #1,2, and 4 are definitely on my top list too. Next for me is appreciate and acknowledge what you have and what others do for you. And be fair and unselfish. Never ask or take more than what you are willing to give.
I love those! :)