1. I haven’t linked up for this post in FOREVER. I know everyone loves summer, but it’s when my schedule goes all to pot and I have trouble getting anything done. I like autumn much better. For some reason everything is more balanced and orderly and it’s a lot easier to find time to blog.
2. I’ve been hitting the local Goodwill every week or so and coming home with tons of books from the $1 paperback wall. Some of them are brand-new and untouched. Score for this book lover!
3. I hate it when people come along and try to talk to me while I’m reading at lunch. I’ve only got an hour to get through as many pages as possible, leave me in peace! Sometimes that’s my only reading window all day, which makes it extra aggravating.
4. Emmys fashion: love? Hate? I thought it wasn’t very impressive this year. More on that in a later post.
5. Has anyone watched Orphan Black? Like it, love it, hate it? It looks good but I’m not sure if I should buy the DVDs or not.
6. I’m getting ready to do a 24-day diet cleanse with one of my friends and I’m dreading giving up my coffee. Like, I can’t even explain how much.
7. That GIF reminds me that I need to re-watch Shaun of the Dead. Actually I want to have a zombie movie marathon: Shaun of the Dead, World War Z, 28 Days Later…I just haven’t found the time.
8.True confession: I still have yet to watch Frozen. Am I missing out as much as everyone claims?
9. I hate it when I get a bad case of the giggles at work and have to try to hide them. I’m not very good at it
10. I just celebrated my seven-year anniversary at work. Holy crap, time flies.
Link up your Tuesday 10 with Alyssa here!