1. Finally on vacation! Thank god. I know it’s terrible to be this thrilled to be away from work for a while…but I am.
2. I ended up spending almost all of Sunday and Monday just sleeping. I didn’t even make it to the bed, I crashed on the couch.
3. I’ve had such a craving for pitas lately, so I’m making some for dinner tonight.
4. I could also do with tacos…and spring rolls…and pie…just all the yummy hearty stick-to-your-ribs food, basically.
5. Now that it’s chilly the cats are extra cuddly. That’s a good thing!
6. I swear using HTML can be one of the most irritating chores ever. I need to learn more about it.
7. It’s time to break out the colored tights for fall.
8. Looking at style posts on Pinterest just makes me realize how little I fix up anymore. It’s kind of sad.
9. I think I have most of the items in my closet to recreate this look, or something like it. I’m just not sure if it would look cool on me, or silly.
10. I would really love this world map necklace.
1. I would be too!
6. Bleh. I’m TERRIBLE with HTML.
9. I love it! Especially the skirt!
Thanks for linking up this week!
I can barely center a picture with HTML, lol. It’s kind of sad.
1. Yay! Enjoy! And I don’t think it is terrible at all to be so happy!
2. I hope you enjoyed it!
3. Can you share the recipe? I never made them!
4. You are making me terribly hungry!
5. It is! I enjoy it very much!
6. I know nothing about it. :)
7. Yay! I bought some really warm ones recently and I am in love.
8.+9. It would look very cool but you always do!
10. Oh wow, I want one too! :)
The pitas are pretty easy–you just buy a falafel mix from a health food store (Casbah and Fantastic Foods are two good brands). You combine the dry mix with water and form into patties, then fry in oil. Then you stuff them in a pita with hummus and cucumbers. Yummy!
I know you can make the falafel from scratch at home but honestly I’ve never tried it!
Thank you, Martha! I will give this a try! I never made falafel myself either. Maybe I will try it at some point.
I hope you like it! :)
Oh, it’s not bad to be happy to be away from work, you spend most of your waking hours at work, enjoy the time off!!
Yay for kitty cuddles :)
HTML isn’t hard once you pick up a few tricks :)
I’m sloooooowly learning HTML. lol
Yun, The Polish Hideout
Hehe nothing wrong with loving vacation. I’m desperately looking forward to mine. Hope you’re having (or had) a wonderful time. <3
Hope you have fun on yours!! :)