1. It’s officially the season of Pumpkin Spice Everything and I could not be happier.
2. With that in mind, here are thirty vegan pumpkin recipes to experiment with over the next couple of months!
3. It’s also officially the season of the electric blanket. Ahhh…
4. Apparently I’m going on a surprise date today at noon? But I have no idea what’s been planned!! Hmm…can’t wait. :)
5. This cracks me up. I hate automatic operations in public restrooms so I think Demetri’s observations are spot-on.
6. If you like that, here’s a longer-stand-up set. (It includes the above clip.)
7. I love used book sales and hate waiting for the packages to arrive. My husband calls it “stalking the mailman”. I call it “observantly monitoring the mailbox”.
8. I successfully badgered the husband into reading Gone Girl. Now I have to talk the rest of my friends into reading it. Hehe.
9. Only one more week until vacation. Counting down.
10. Link up with Alyssa here!
Yay! Enjoy your surprise date and vacation, I hope it’s relaxing and fun and you manage to sneak a bit of reading time in :)
Thank you! I hope so!
Pumpkin spice! Definitely love that. Have fun on your date!
1. I love the smell, but you know I’ve NEVER had a pumpkin spice latte?
3. Ooooh. I like the sound of that.
4. Fun! I love surprises!
8. I’ll finally be reading it soon!
You should have one! PSLs are awesome!
1. I wish I could find pumpkin spice anything here!
2. Definitely have to do some experimenting! Just looking at that stuff makes me so hungry!
3. And hot water bottles. :)
4. Sounds great! Have a fantastic time!
5. So funny!
7. I agree on what you said.
8. I need to read it too.
9. Yay! Have fun!
I need to try out some pumpkin spice recipes and post them on the blog!
Martha!!! You totally reminded me to add “Gone Girl” to my Good Reads list. Thank you!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Is there anything more cozy than an electric blanket and a book?
I don’t think so :)
I LOVE DEMETRI MARTIN!!! But I also could be partial because we have the same last name. Nonetheless, he is hilarious. Oh! A surprise date??? Where’d you go??? I love your new term for “stalking the mailman” LOL
Well, we meant to go to one of the restaurants where we had a first date, but they were closed, and then we tried tracking down some other hotspots from our first month but couldn’t quite remember what they were! :P So it was kind of a treasure hunt day that ended up as a DVD-and-dinner-on-the-sofa night. But it was so fun going through our memories, even if we couldn’t go back to those places again. :)